The Open-SmartWatch is an open source project created by @pauls_3d_things/p3dt.net. It consists of hardware modules, 3D printable cases and a custom operating system to build smartwatches with the goal that they can be assembled, repaired, and modified by everyone. There are currently two versions:
Check out the apps to see what the watch can do!
See the following pages for:
- Hardware: for ordering PCBs, or assembled watches
- Firmware: for infos on flashing the latest firmware
- 3D-Files: for 3D-printable design files
- Open-Smartwatch-OS: the source code on GitHub. The main branch should be stable, the develop branch is usually more up to date and can be unstable.
- p3dt's discord/open-smartwatch channels: to join the discussion and learn how to contribute
@pauls_3d_thingson Instagram (Latest Updates)
#opensmartwatchon Instagram (See what the community creates)
pauls_3d_thingson Youtube (Tutorials + Instructions)
- Linus Tech Tips: It's time.
- Hackaday: An Open Source Smart Watch you'd actually wear
- CNX-Software: LilyGo sells Open-Smartwatch open-source hardware ESP32 watch by “Paul’s 3D Things”
- hackster.io: Something ESPecially Impressive about the Open-Smartwatch Project