This project is entirely open source. You can either build it from scratch (using the schematics and 3d-files) or choose from one of the manufacturers below. Please note that the offers may vary in their used hardware revisions.
- 3.3 Light Edition: https://aisler.net/p/ELCCRXOS 1.6mm PCB
- 3.1 GPS Edition: https://aisler.net/p/RGJUQAJC 1.6mm PCB
- 3.2 Light Edition: https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKoyMox 1.6mm PCB
The available 3D printable cases make use of either one of these batteries (light-edition):
- 450mA round LiPo: https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrvOz8P
- 350mA rect. LiPo: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000293204820.html
Fully Assembled Watches
- 3.3 Light Edition (Rectangular LiPo, 20mm straps): https://www.makerfabs.com/open-smartwatch.html
More links will be added as soon as they are available.
Over time we've released multiple hardware revisions, each with their own set of features (and bugs). The list below should help you getting a quick overview what it means, when you are going to buy a v3.2 board.
|3.3||Light Edition||Same as v3.2, just added antenna cutouts||See v3.2|
|3.2||Light Edition||First official light release!||Power delivery is too weak (300mA instead of 500mA),
this results in crashes during WiFi usage.
|3.1||GPS Edition||Fix page metadata||Unknown|
|3.0||GPS Edition||First official GPS release!||Unknown|
|2.2||Light Edition, GPS Edition||Internal release only.||Unknown|
|2.0||Light Edition, GPS Edition||Internal release only.||Unknown|
|1.0||Light Edition, GPS Edition||Internal release only.||Unknown|